Friday, February 29, 2008

Purse Tag




This is for you, E...
Big or small, I like 'em all! So here they are...(I left a few out of the photo). I try to keep the junk all in one mini bag, so I can trade purses on my slightest whim...someone did ask me why I carry two wallets...one is a planner/coupon holder/mad money stash...one is traditional:cash, check, credit cards, driver's license. I can't be without my "sours'" wintergreen mints from Victoria's Secret,and gum, Advil, handwipes, extra keys, pens, sticky notes, cell phone. It's not too much, is it? Haven't we been told to be PREPARED??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom-
I forgot about the two wallets...I guess I haven't "looked" in your purse..er..purses for a while!
You are definitely "prepared", when we are together, I know that whatever I don't have you will have...should we call your purse a piaper too? (you usually plan something for your purse for my kids...V.S. mints for my little "fashion" girl and sours for Cache when he's being...well, SOUR!) You usually have fruit snacks too...why weren't those pictured?
Fun to see inside your purse! LYSYB

Anonymous said...

P.S. Your purse must be heavy!

Juliette said...

Looks like you have had one to many purse parties!! Way to be prepared, they don't call you grandma for nothing!

Seth & Courtney said...

I knew you were a purse lover, but I have to say I am quite impressed with such a collection. Seth has never understood the need for so many purses, yet I have never understood how one or two purses could possibly suffice for so many moods, outfits, and occasions. Besides the factor of boredom, I love to express myself with my purse, or as Eden affectionately calls it the Piaper. I would too, but would hate to offend a darling sister! I love your blog!