Sunday, June 1, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us!


So, June 1 is our 38th anniversary. We decided to go out for a nice dinner last night. Jay and Christa recommended Carrabba's...their favorite. "Try the pollo rosamaria," said Jay..."Are there beef dishes? Dad NEVER orders chicken in a restaurant," I replied. Well, my husband humored me...no steakhouse for the anniversary...he even asked for a romantic table for two! And dinner was fantastic! delicious! After dinner, we joined friends at the movie theater to see the new Indiana Jones feature. It was enjoyable...I didn't even murmur while watching, ha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No murmuring? No fake bathroom breaks? No getting up to do dishes? Well, I guess not in the theatre...
I'm proud of you!!
I don't know if I could sit through Indiana Jones...and I am Miss stay awake while everyone else has fallen asleep at the slumber party to finish the show. I am Miss Dan goes upstairs because the movie is so lame but I keep thinking...it has to get better...10 more minutes. I am Miss never leave the theatre early because I paid $8.50 to watch this dumb show!
But, I don't think that I could make it through Indiana Jones!
Besides, isn't Harrison Ford about 80? How much action could he possibly do in an "action" movie?
Were you there in body but secretly thinking about something else?