Sunday, October 9, 2011

October!

SO...where did September go??? For that matter, where did August go? In August, we took our annual trip to the Oregon Coast. We met Missy, Kip, and McKena in Seaside for some fun family time. Eden had her baby boy, Durham, on August 13...then we sped along toward the first day of school. I took a long-term sub job which started with the "Sneak Peek" the day before school started. I had the most wonderful group of fourth-graders (32!) for the first four weeks of school...they kept telling me, "Mrs. Bates, you're like our REAL teacher." That's how I felt too. I did Back-to-School Night, and an all-day field trip to Celebration Park. September just flew! Reed and I both celebrated birthdays. We took a quick trip to SLC for Conference last weekend. The men of the family are enjoying the BSU football games. The leaves are turning. I just put up Halloween decorations. How can it be October already? Vaca photos will be up soon. Hopefully, I'll catch up.

No comments: