Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!







The first gift of Mother's Day was a mini loaf of bread (from the ward). The second gift of Mother's Day was cookie slippers (from Primary). The third gift of Mother's Day was a funny card from Reed, and the fourth gift was card #2! The fifth gift of Mother's Day was a hand-crafted box from Brooklyn, Cache and Eden with slips of paper inside with "I love Grandma because..." The sixth gift of Mother's Day was a hand-picked cake from Kip! (white cake, white frosting, very sweet!) The seventh gift of Mother's Day was a picture frame (beach-themed, my favorite place) from Missy. The Eighth gift of Mother's Day was from my boys...a Comice Pear Tree...Thank you!!! I love you all!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so on top of your blogging! I love it! I LOVED my Mother's Day presents too...Def Leppard, flowers and three very fun books! Now, just because you are the greatest MAMA ever...Happy mother's day again! (who needs an actual holiday to tell you that?!)