Sunday, May 4, 2014

Spring Break

I arrived home from K.C. on Sunday, began my long-term sub in the other 5th grade on Monday!  My teacher waited until I got back from my trip to have her baby!!  Perfect timing!  When I knew I would be teaching March and April, and Spring break would be in the middle, we arranged 2 fun trips: first to Idaho Falls to watch Brooklyn participate in the Gem State Classic ballroom dance competition...
                                       Pre-syllabus practice in the hallway...
                           On the dance floor, being judged through semis, quarter-finals, and finals
                                              Receiving their medals...
                                   Third in cha cha, second in swing, FIRST in waltz!!
                                         We are "mad, hot" for ballroom!!

No comments: