Sunday, May 4, 2014

Surprise!!!!

Karen's kids arranged for me to fly to Kansas City to BE the surprise for my sister's birthday!  Danny picked me up at the airport, on the drive to Olathe, he called his mom, "Are you home?"  She was, and when we arrived, I got out of the car, rang her doorbell...I could hear her coming to the door saying, "Who's at the door? Nobody comes to my front door." 
                     More surprises at her door...flowers from her youngest grandson!
                 Since we couldn't go to Mexico this year, we brought Mexico to her...
                                          A little "in-house" entertainment...

                                          Just her kids, Karen and me...AND fried ice cream!
                                          Her official party at Kelly's
                                         with the Kansas grandkids (except Taylor)

No comments: